About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Tuesday 31 January 2012

Amisadai's Data Collection: Please Submit Answers!

FOOTWEAR FUN
I am making databases in math and I am collecting data! Please can you help me by giving me some information about your Footwear! You can comment on the blog or facebook or email me at  rachelmonger@gmail.com I will post my results on our blog when I have finished!
Thank you!  Amisadai Monger

Types of Footwear

Welly Boots
Flip-flops     
High heels
Cowboy boots
Runners
Sandals
Crocs
Plimsols
Snow boots
Ice boots
Slippers
Tap shoes
Ballet shoes
Ice skates
Dress shoes
Dressing up shoes
Doodles
Hiking boots



Please answer these questions:
What country do you live in?
Which footwear do you find the easiest and most comfortable to walk in?
Which shoes take longest to do up?  Which shoes are quickest for you to put on?
Which footwear do you like best?
What is your favourite colour for shoes?

7 comments:

  1. Canada.
    Moccasins.
    Boots. Moccasins.
    Moccasins.
    Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. England
    Ugg boots - tall flat laceless pull on sheepskin lined boots.
    Lace-up boots
    Ugg boots
    Ugg boots
    Brown/natural

    Happy compiling!
    Rebecca Beese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canada
    Flip flops
    Ice skates
    Flip flops
    Tap shoes
    Red

    Love Mama xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mighty England!
    Runners
    Hiking Boots
    Flip Flops
    Slippers
    Bright Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What country do you live in? ENGLAND
    Which footwear do you find the easiest and most comfortable to walk in? WALKING BOOTS (if I'm going outdoors)
    Which shoes take longest to do up?
    MY RUNNING TRAINERS (I have to get the laces just right!)
    Which shoes are quickest for you to put on? MOCCASIN SLIPPERS
    Which footwear do you like best? TRAINERS
    What is your favourite colour for shoes? BROWN

    ReplyDelete
  6. What country do you live in? ENGLAND
    Which footwear do you find the easiest and most comfortable to walk in? RUNNERS/TRAINERS
    Which shoes take longest to do up? RUNNERS/TRAINERS
    Which shoes are quickest for you to put on? SLIPPERS
    Which footwear do you like best? RUNNERS/TRAINERS
    What is your favourite colour for shoes? BLACK
    Love, Granddad

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and your survey!
    I live in Canada (Langley, BC).
    I find a flat sandal the most comfortable footwear. (Not the high heeled kind)
    Hiking boots take the longest to lace up.
    My sandals are the quickest to put on.
    Definitely, my sandals are my favorite.
    Favorite colour for shoes is hard, but I will say tan.

    L will watch for the results of the survey.

    Love from Mrs Thomas
    PS I am really looking forward to our trip! It is only one month away!

    ReplyDelete