About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Saturday 14 March 2015

The Fun I've Had! (by Louisa)


Before Dad went to England, he made a rabbit hutch. Before we had the rabbits, Amisadai and I liked to play in them like this with our friends. Now we have four rabbits living there! We are hoping one will have babies before we leave!
 
Hutch Fun!
Before half term,  my class did an assembly about saying sorry. We showed people how to say sorry and when to say sorry. My part was with my friend, bumping into a boy and what happened if we didn't say sorry and how it could be better if we did say sorry. It's always better to say you are sorry.

I am in the front in the red T-shirt. I think I am the shortest one!
   


For my half-term homework I had to make or draw a map or a model of a village. Mine was called "Bridgedon Village". YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRIDGEDON!
 
Now we are practicing hard for our production at school. It is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I now know my class song; I really like it and love the dance!  My teacher is a great dancer! And the day after the play, we are flying to Canada! I can't wait to get on the plane and drink all the apple juice we want and watch TV!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Louisa - from that picture you've got very big rabbits that look like humans!

    ReplyDelete