About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Monday 28 June 2010

The Little Bloggers Begin!

Come back soon! We are going to fill our blog with all the interesting things we do and see in Tanzania. We will tell you what we are learning about in school ... we need to think of a good name for our school, which will have two students, one in Year R and one in Year 2 and one teacher called Mrs Monger (but we think we can still call her Mum!) We will tell you about the new friends we meet and show you photos of where we live! You can ask us lots of questions and we will try to answer them!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Amisadai and Louisa, are you excited about living in Africa? My name is Naomi I am seven years old my brother is ten his name is Joel. I am home schooled too. It is fun to have a Mum as a teacher. Do you have a special toy to bring with you? I am really looking forward to hearing about your adventure. I am praying for you and your family. From your friend Naomi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amisadai & Louias. I'm excited that you're starting your very own blog. Soon, I'm going to have one too, but you beat me to it! I look forward to seeing all your news and pictures. Lots of love, Papa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Naomi yes i am excited about going to Tanzania or you can call where we go Iringa. I am excited about having messages from you! I am going to take my new camera with me. I will send you photos of my chickens Love from Amisadai

    To Naomi, I love you! I am going to take Lucy, my special doll! From Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you!
    Love Mama xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Amisadai and Louisa,
    I'm going to see if all your friends at school can keep in touch with you through this Blog. Do you think we should have a lesson on Blogging ??
    I hope you are excited about your adventure - it sounds like it will be a really fun experience.
    I really look forward to following your Blog and hearing about your adventures.

    Until later .... Mrs. Faulkner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria and Esther30 June 2010 at 09:44

    Hi Amisadai and Louisa

    Maria and Esther will be following you as well.
    they think it's fun that you say "Jambo" for hello and have been saying it to each other.
    They remember you both from Sunday school while you were here visiting.
    Maria thinks its fun that you will be having chickens. Esther says "we just have a dog. And a fish".
    They are excited to follow your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading this is making me feel a little sad, because i am going to miss you both. You are both so amazing, and we love you both very much. We will be praying for you. We will write to you aswell.xxx

    Claire

    ReplyDelete