About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Monday 5 January 2015

Hair: Before and After (by Louisa)

                           
BEFORE
AFTER

 
BEFORE
AFTER
We went to have a haircut at Hotel Tilapia. Since I was six I have wanted a fringe (bangs) but never got one. But finally I got one! I was so happy! It was the first time I have been to a hair dressers and was really fun. We had two conditioners and shampoo and she massaged our head. It was lovely hot water! Afterwards we had hot chocolate. I recommend Hotel Tilapia’s hot chocolate. It was a great present!

Relaxing! I could have gone to sleep!
Amisadai getting her hair cut
 
Hot chocolate and chocolate maandazis afterwards
We had a very fun Christmas. We are very thankful for all our presents! We really enjoyed opening them! My best present was my watch from my Mum and Dad!
Stockings!
It was very funny - Amisadai and I both gave each other juice!
After Christmas, Andy and Angela came to visit. They are like our Grandma and Grandad and they live in Iringa. We had lots of fun with them. Here is a picture of Andy playing my pink ukulele! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your photo's girls. The new hairstyles look great. Both looking gorgeous as ever and oh SO grown up!
    Love from Andy, Shirley and Vicki xxx.

    ReplyDelete