About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Wednesday 1 August 2012

Magozi with Dad and Last Day of School!

Last week I went to Magozi with Daddy and Louisa. Mummy stayed at home to pack up our room before we go to England. In Magozi, we've been climbing trees, holding piglets, holding babies, collecting firewood and eating a little box of raisins- lots of fun! We are going back to Magozi tomorrow and we have to say goodbye to all our friends there.



A cute little 1week old piglet! I'm sure he loves me! He went to sleep in my lap!




Eating our raisins in our climbing tree!
My very small firewood bundle!

On Friday, it was our last day of school and we went for a end-of-school treat to Info Iringa for an English sausage roll and a chocolate milkshake! We had a look at the books and I got Daddy and Grandad's Christmas presents! The next time I have school, I will be in Aldermaston!

No comments:

Post a Comment