About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Tuesday 30 April 2013

Birthday Time by Louisa Monger

Thank you everybody for the messages you sent for my birthday!  I had a very  fun day!

From mum and dad I got a tea-set and knitting book and from mama and papa I got a drum and sewing kit! For school on my birthday, we had a castle day and made castles and talked about castles. We went out for pizza and I had pink ice cream too!




See my lovely new watch and pink scarf and new shoes!
 



I had Rainforest party for my birthday on Friday. Amisadai and mummy made spice cake with coffee and cocoa icing with a rainforest and a waterfall on the top. We had rainforest fruit kebabs, cocoa-pepper cookies, guacamole, peanuts and cashew nuts and lots of bananas (and peanut-butter banana sandwiches). We had freshly squeezed orange juice or banana milkshakes to drink.

We played a jaguar hide-and-seek game, had a rainforest treasure hunt and played “Spin-the-Wheel” and “Pin-the-tail-on the-Monkey.” It was a fun time.





3 comments:

  1. The bestest birthday ever, SO Much fun, big love and blessings , Geoff and Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful day - special big girl!
    Lol Papaxxx

    ReplyDelete