About us!

We are Amisadai and Louisa Monger (aged 15 and 13). In 2010, we moved to Tanzania in Africa - look at the map below to see if you can find it! We hope you will enjoy reading about our adventures and looking at our photos! Please don't forget to send us a message too!



Saturday 17 July 2010

Amisadai's friends now and new!

Today we packed a big box full of school books and things! I have one more week of school left here. And then I will finish Year 1 with Mrs Hawthorne at Aldermaston Primary School. I will miss all my friends. When we get to Tanzania I will start Year 2 with Mummy and Louisa (who will do Reception). I have just seen a photo of some children that I may get to know in Isanga which is a village near Iringa where we will live. This is is place high up in the highlands where we are going to help people get water. Angela (in the picture with the children) went to visit them. We might get to stay with Angela and Andy when we get to Tanzania!

My swahili word is maji. See what it means on the Swahili page!

Isanga

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amisadai
    I always thought the maji were three wise men who came to visit the baby Jesus. Now I know better - so I just went out to maji my flowers in the garden.
    lol papa

    ReplyDelete